Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 2009

Magical bilateral moment today - listening to the Aspro Clear ( dis solvable aspirin tablets ) fizzing away in the glass of water, I am so amazed that bilateral processors can pick up the smallest sounds. It sounded like "fizz" and "crackling"

One little thing that has started to annoy me is that battery cage is becoming harder to pull out from the processor - just requires little extra force.

Cochlear has a new A4 template on my story - check it out
http://www.c-a-network.com/print/storybrochures/a4storybrochures/robdobson.pdf

2 comments:

Liam said...

Ahh yes this reminds me of the first time (post-implant, pre-bilateral) I heard the fizz of the bubbles from a soft drink after pouring it into a glass.

Hearing the fizz always put a smile on my face.

I haven't tried listening to Snap, Crackle and Pop cereal yet.. although I've heard bits of cereal crackling around the bowl as I pour milk on top of it.

Nice!!

Bionic Wombat said...

Yeah, it's a amazing sound , slightly different from the fizz coming from the can